Being an introverted writer who suffers from social anxiety it took me years to pluck up the courage to go to Harrogate and when I did I wondered why I’d put it off for so long.
Everyone was so welcoming. I had the BEST time (you can read about it here).
This year, the most lovely Lauren North is giving away a weekend package to the festival to a writer (published or unpublished) who hasn’t been before. If you’d love to go but circumstances such as cost haven’t made it possible for you to attend then do check out this most amazing prize.
Touchingly, Lauren is offering this phenomenal prize in memory of her father who was kind and generous. I’m sure he would be immensely proud of her for doing so.
Included in the giveaway is: –
- 3 nights accommodation Bed and Breakfast at The Cairn Hotel for one person (2 minutes walk from the venue and a short distance into town;
- Classic Rover Ticket allowing access to all the panel events (includes lunch on Friday & Saturday)
- Access to the site including bars, bookshop and signings;
- First opportunity to access tickets to exclusive on site publisher events;
- Theakston Old Peculier Crime Festival goody bag
Good luck to all the entrants and I hope to see the winner there!